“Stayyy, stayyy!” Dog-friendly digs are just one more reason to roll over to The Source during your next stay in Denver. Pamper yourself and your fur baby with a plush dog bed to match your human-sized bed, treats, and a selection of inspired pet–friendly itineraries that include our Concierge’s favorite parks, dog-friendly restaurants, and more. In order to provide these services, there are a few considerations for the safety and comfort of our team and other guests.
The Source Hotel & Market Hall charges a one-time $45 pet-fee to provide the best possible experience for everyone. Our pet–friendly experience includes enhanced housekeeping service, dog beds, relief bags, a donation to animal-related causes, and customized itineraries from our Concierge.
We also have a few house rules:
- Domesticated dogs & cats weighing no more than 75 lbs. are welcome to stay at The Source. Sadly, all other animals must stay home — this means no bunnies, birds, insects, rodents, fish, etc.
- No more than two pets are permitted per room.
- Pets must be kept restrained on a leash or in a pet carrier when outside of your guest room.
- We ask that you notify the Front Desk upon check in if any furry friends will be joining you during your stay.
- Pets must not be left unattended in your guest room.
- Pets are not permitted in common guest areas, including the pool, fitness center, event spaces, Market Halls, The Woods, or any space in which food and beverages are served.
- Guests traveling with pets will be responsible for any charges related to cleaning and/or repair due to pet stains or damage.